Friday 10 July 2020

About the Artist


Hi, I’m Harriet. 
I love to work both traditionally with watercolour, 
and digitally either using procreate or Photoshop,
and feel each medium can lend itself better to differing briefs or end uses. 
I have been using both digital art and watercolour as my main art forms for the last 15 years.

Each year at the beginning of January I create a self portrait. 
I thought it would be a great ongoing project and a tradition I could keep, 
both to see how the perception of my reflection alters along with my art style.

I take pride in the fact that I’ve always wanted to be an artist, 
from a very young age I can remember creating in any medium I could get 
my hands on with my grandparents. Both of them creative in different ways. 
I've always been encouraged to make art and my family are my biggest fans.



0 comments:

Post a Comment